The aim of the project is to create and distribute the brazilian portuguese localization templates for the Bugzilla software. This template will allow you to provide an additional user interface in Brazilian Portuguese for Bugzilla.
Download alpha release version 3.0 which is now available through sourceforge.
Bugzilla is one example of a class of programs called 'Defect Tracking Systems' or, more commonly, 'Bug-Tracking Systems'. Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively.
See Bugzilla.org: about for details.
- 10 mar 2008: Bugzilla-br alpha 3.0 released
- 20 dec 2007: Bugzilla-br 3.0 is coming soon
- 17 dec 2007: pablobs has joined to project
- 23 dec 2003: Portuguese/Brazil templates for Bugzilla 2.17.4
- 23 dec 2003: New staff members
- 21 dec 2003: Brazilian Portuguese localization package released
You need to have the Bugzilla 2.17 software. Refer to the documentation for more in depth information.